Please select a Date & Time to register:Register Now
Join Catherine Lessman, Early Childhood Development Specialist as she guides you through simple easy resources to help with Grandparenting in the 21 st Century.
Topics will include:
- Sleep: Basics on infant to toddler sleep and key elements to know and ask your children about your grandchild sleep habits
- Eat: Appropriate portions and size for table food, best practices at meal time, bottle feeding tips
- Play: Ways to play with your grandchildren at every age. Discussing appropriate play for developmental skills.
- Diaper and Potty: Potty Training toddler or little one in diapers, we will cover all the modern ways families are accomplishing this now and ways to keep consistency in your little ones life.
- From afar: Lots of Grandparents are miles away from their grandchildren. We will discuss ways to stay connected even when miles apart in the 21st century.
*Offer does not apply to previous orders. Select items only. Offer is not eligible on nursery items, jewelry, gift cards, embroidery or classes. Offer cannot be combined with any other codes or discounts. Offer ends at 11:59 PM PT on 12/31/2020.