Please select a size
Join Catherine Lessman, Early Childhood Development Specialist as she guides you through simple easy resources to help with Grandparenting in the 21 st Century.
Topics will include:
- Sleep: Basics on infant to toddler sleep and key elements to know and ask your children about your grandchild sleep habits
- Eat: Appropriate portions and size for table food, best practices at meal time, bottle feeding tips
- Play: Ways to play with your grandchildren at every age. Discussing appropriate play for developmental skills.
- Diaper and Potty: Potty Training toddler or little one in diapers, we will cover all the modern ways families are accomplishing this now and ways to keep consistency in your little ones life.
- From afar: Lots of Grandparents are miles away from their grandchildren. We will discuss ways to stay connected even when miles apart in the 21st century.