Help your little fall in love with February 14th by trying out a few of these thoughtful Valentine's Day activities.
Cereal Box Heart Collage
This is a bonding activity you can do with your little for years to come. All you need is Acrylic Paint and some old cereal boxes! Help your kiddos cut out a mix of squares and hearts. Paint the squares and hearts in a rainbow of colors and tape them together! Compile all of them for a pretty piece of artwork for their rooms!
DIY Your Teacher Gifts
Your child's teacher or caregiver will feel oh-so-loved with a custom goodie bag—have your little hand draw their teacher a card, and fill a cute little pouch with a gift card for coffee, some chocolates, and heart sticky notes! Check out this cute DIY from Occasions by Shakira!
Have a Loved-Themed Reading Party
Snag a Valentine's Day book from your local library (or order one online—Amazon links below!), grab a pair of heart-shaped sunnies, and snuggle up for a love-filled reading sesh! This Valentine's Day bookshelf from Mallory Ervin is so cute! Here are a few of our favorite books:
- Moo Moo I Love You : Udderly perfect expressions of affection to share between any cow and calf: I love you no matter your moo-d.
- Happy Valentine's Day, Mouse! : Mouse loves his friends for how special each one is - Pig because she's strong, Cat because she's brave, Dog because he knows how to help his friends... But what Mouse doesn't realize is how much his friends love him too!
- Love From Giraffe's Can't Dance : The perfect purchase for Valentine's Day, bedtime, and all throughout the year, this lyrical book reminds readers to celebrate love, music, and dance!
- My Baby Loves Valentine's Day : In My Baby Loves Valentine's Day, celebrate all the lovely things that Baby discovers about Valentine's Day:
- Little Love : In this sweet, lovable story, Little One is showered with hugs and kisses until...poof! He becomes Little Love.
Plan a Special Outfit
Pow wow with your little on their favorite red and pink looks for school or daycare next week! Here are a few of our favorites:Festive Dresses: SHOP NOW