A Good Reason to Set a Bedtime, Kris Jenner Delivers a Baby, More
Welcome to Mom’s the Word! We know you’re busy, so we’ve distilled this week’s top headlines in motherhood into this quick recap. Here’s all the news you need to know now:
- It's a girl! Jessica Simpson is pregnant with her third baby — she and husband Eric Johnson already have two kids. The singer-turned-designer announced the happy news on Instagram, saying her family 'couldn’t be happier to announce this precious blessing of life.'
- We all know about the benefits of implementing a bedtime for your little ones. But new research suggests even parents should be sticking to a set lights-out time. The study reveals some key health benefits associated with logging regulated sleep for adults...so you may want to figure out a time to put down to the phone and get that much-needed sleep.
- Mom, manager and...midwife? Kris Jenner reportedly delivered Kylie Jenner's baby girl, Stormi. According to Grandma Kris's report, Kylie remained calm throughout labor, and allowed her mom to pull the baby's head out and bring her into the world.
- Eva Mendes got real about the challenges of being a working mom, saying 'sometimes it's a challenge to get dressed.' And while we can't relate to every aspect of Mrs. Ryan Gosling's life, we can certainly relate to that.
- We're seeing double: A set of identical twin sisters just welcomed baby boys on the same day. It wasn't pure coincidence — their due dates were within weeks of one another's, and the sisters planned the same-day deliveries. But as we all know, babies come when they want to come...and the fact that it all worked out is pretty special!