Eddie Murphy is Going to be a Dad Again, a Preemie's Amazing Story, More
Welcome to Mom’s the Word! We know you’re busy, so we’ve distilled this week’s top headlines in motherhood into this quick recap. Here’s all the news you need to know now:
- Whoa, baby (or rather, babies?) Eddie Murphy and girlfriend Paige Butcher are expecting the actor's tenth child. That's got to be one full Thanksgiving table! Eddie's eldest son is 29, and this is the second baby he'll welcome with Paige.
- Grab the tissues, because this viral story of a baby born at just 22 weeks gestation graduating from his five-month NICU stay will give you all the feels. He was given just a 2 percent chance of survival.
- Back sleepers tend to struggle to stay on their sides while pregnant — but according to a new study, wearing a device around your waist may be the most effective way for you to avoid those middle-of-the-night rollovers.
- A little Luna or a mini Miles? Chrissy Teigen and John Legend opened up about the possibility of having another baby...and let's just say, things look good for those of us who would love nothing more than another member of the famous fam (so...everyone?).
- Oh yikes! A recent ad has created controversy after some believe it implied that drinking during pregnancy may be safe. Our take? Just follow your doctor's orders.